- Complete migrations to AWS, including all your data, applications and services
- Improved performance from AWS combined with world-class consultation from RedNight
- Reliable cloud services to minimize downtime and increase overall security
- Future-proof solutions built for scalability and strategic growth
Strategic Infrastructure That Gives You a
Your company’s infrastructure is essential. Everything else you do depends on it. If it’s shaky, the whole organization will suffer—which is why you need a rock-solid foundation.
With AWS Architecture support from RedNight, you get all the benefits of one of the best cloud services providers combined with our expertise.
AWS Architecture with
The Difference the Right Cloud Framework Makes
Moving your business to the cloud isn’t enough. You need to move your business to the cloud the right way.
We’ll ensure your strategic needs are met every step of the way.
We will assess and build out what your business really requires to run. In short, we’ll make sure that you pay only for what you need.
Perfect for Multi-location
AWS Architecture is an ideal solution for businesses with multiple locations. Stay collaborative and productive, even from a distance.
All the Upgrades
We’ll make sure your operating system and apps are current at all times, including top-notch security to protect your data from cyberattacks.
The 5 Pillars of the AWS Well-Architected
Framework & Reviews
RedNight relies on the 5 pillars of AWS Well-Architected Framework (WAF) to provide customers with secure, efficient, and resilient cloud workloads. As a Well-Architected Partner, we’re uniquely qualified to evaluate your company’s services and applications against current best practices to deliver tailored cloud consulting and general recommendations.
Improve processes and drive business value with:
- Managed and automated changes
- Modeling / implementing ideal workloads
- Testing procedures and producing documentation
Safeguard data, systems, and resources with:
- Developing systems to protect data integrity
- Establishing security policies and controls
- Applying security across workload layers
Mitigate disruptions and recover faster with:
- Continually tested recovery procedures
- Monitored system utilization and resource management
- Managed updates via automation
Optimize operational resource usage with:
- Performance monitoring to optimize workloads
- Utilizing serverless architectures
- Selecting best-fit resource types and sizes
Avoid unnecessary costs and lower overall price point with:
- Optimizing resource usage across layers
- Analyzing resource spend to reduce costs
- Reducing operational burden
“RedNight knows both IT and business. They help guide you through the technology, but also give you great recommendations on how technology actually fits within your business.”
Find Out More About Software Development
Let Us Be Your
Are you ready to hand your IT management off to passionate people who live and breath technology solutions?Call Now Let’s set sail together