Using AWS in the Produce Industry
Empowering the Produce Industry Through Technology
Technology Designed For the Produce and Agriculture Industry
The agriculture and produce industry have been increasingly adopting precision technologies to drive daily efficiencies and outcomes. The data generated from various technologies can help to drive improvements for the agriculture industry for now and the future.
With this new technology, produce and agriculture employees can work from anywhere while keeping information safe and secure. This increased IT reliability leads to less downtime, more productivity, and collaboration.
At RedNight Consulting, you have an IT partner that understands the produce industry and the technology challenges that occur. We understand the applications you run, and how to implement them all in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
AWS with RedNight Consulting:
- Run your core business apps from Amazon
- Allow your salespeople to work from anywhere
- Stay connected from any device to your Warehouse Management System
- Get rid of the servers in your environment
- Maximize operational efficiency
“It is seamless. It is very simple. I appreciate the simplicity of it. I am absolutely 100% sure that moving into Amazon was the right move for us for multiple reasons. It also really works for any non-technical person. So that is a really big factor.”
Cari Upchurch, Sierra Produce
Working Together Hand-in-hand
Making the first step to incorporate technology into your produce or agriculture operation isn’t always easy to do alone. We’ll ensure your strategic needs are met every step of the way.
Create a reliable IT environment to run your inventory and warehouse management platforms. Along with custom reports and dashboards to see what’s really going on.
Designed for Remote Work
AWS is great for produce operations with multiple locations. Be able to communicate effectively, and have a setup camera to view your operation from anywhere.
Real Time Management
With automation you’ll get a much more accurate measurement compared to manually. Even deploy barcode scanning to improve inventory management.
Creating A Well-Designed Framework that Works with Produce Operations
As an Amazon partner, we’re uniquely qualified to evaluate your produce operations and applications against current best practices to deliver an uniquely tailored cloud solution.
Improve processes and drive business value with:
- Managed and automated changes
- Modeling / implementing ideal workloads
- Testing procedures and producing documentation
Safeguard data, systems, and resources with:
- Developing systems to protect data integrity
- Establishing security policies and controls
- Applying security across workload layers
Mitigate disruptions and recover faster with:
- Continually tested recovery procedures
- Monitored system utilization and resource management
- Managed updates via automation
Optimize operational resource usage with:
- Performance monitoring to optimize workloads
- Utilizing serverless architectures
- Selecting best-fit resource types and sizes
Avoid unnecessary costs and lower overall price point with:
- Optimizing resource usage across layers
- Analyzing resource spend to reduce costs
- Reducing operational burden
Amazon Web Services for the Produce Industry
Read our whitepaper on AWS for the agriculture industry.Download
“Imagine a technology driven marketplace that ties farmers directly to consumers — one where farmers grow a percentage of their crops pre-contracted for value-added niche markets rather than the traditional ‘commodity’ ones.”
Find Out More About AWS for the Produce Industry
Let Us Be Your
Are you ready to hand your IT management off to passionate people who live and breath technology solutions?Call Now Let’s set sail together